Monday, November 28, 2011

Resetti hates everything, not just you

Let's face it. If you've played Animal Crossing, you've seen Resetti. If you haven't, well, nice job you dirty liar.

Resetti is one hell of an angry mole, and man, does he hate you and your resettin'.

Mostly you, actually.

Every time you reset, you just screwed the whole town. People spent their whole day laboring away and then POOF, all of it's gone because you hit the 'reset' button. Maybe someone did something really special that day, but do you care? Obviously not.

What's that? Your power went out? Something came unplugged? It ran out of batteries? Your mom was screaming at you to turn it off right that second? No. It's your fault. every time.You know what else is your fault, besides the resetting? Everything.

Yours is the house that all of Animal Crossing's lost socks end up at. Why? Because you reset, you monster.



You know what Resetti hears when you make your pleas of innocence?

"I'm sorry, Resetti. I accidentally the whole day."
"I'm sorry, Resetti. The earth just broke because of my ignorance."
"I'm sorry Resetti, I didn't like the bed I bought."

Resetti doesn't want your bullshit. Resetti just wants to come and scream at you because nobody else will. Is he the only one that notices your resetting, or is everyone else afraid of your black magic that you keep pulling on their little town?


Resetti. What a brave mole.

I like to think of him as an ugly, rejected Diglett.

No comments:

Post a Comment